Creative Or Crazy? 7 Ways to “Spruce Up” Your Vagina
You’ve tried shaving. You’ve groomed and kept it clean. But you’re still not quite satisfied with the aesthetic down there. What’s a girl to do to go that extra step in showing some love to the lady parts?
Maybe you’re just curious. Maybe you or your partner want to try something new. Or maybe seriously looking for an edgy new way to spruce up your vagina. Whatever the motivation, there are several options.
Piercings and tattoos have been around a while, but there are some newer choices. This is by no means a complete list (there are some amazing things out there), but here are eight things you can choose when looking to beautify the vajayjay.
#1 The Vajacial
Yep, it’s like a facial for your vagina. A spa treatment of sorts. The Vajacial is a 50-minute treatment that includes plucking ingrown hairs, special cleansing, intense moisturizing, and an enzyme mask. Different salons and spas may call it something different and offer variations, but the main purpose is soothe and beautify the area. The vajacial calms those red bumps after shaving, and exfoliate and smooth the skin.
- Vaginas may be weird and hairy, but they certainly don’t need steaming (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Perfect Vagina by Bridget McCarthy (connsociology.wordpress.com)
- First the vajazzle now the VAJACIAL as more women than ever opt for vagina beauty treatment (mirror.co.uk)
- Why I’m Done Talking About Whether or Not It’s OK to Shave My Vagina (huffingtonpost.com)
- Keeping your vagina clean !! (nathancanavan3795.wordpress.com)