Effectively Prevent Sexually Transmitted Disease
There are so many diseases in this life and each of them has the same risk in attacking anyone in this world. There is only 1 way that always becomes the best solution for this problem: prevention. A good prevention from every disease, including sexually transmitted disease, will help everyone from being attacked by any disease and therefore maintaining the healthy life of everyone. However, not everyone on this planet knows the best prevention of sexually transmitted disease. While some people still consider that they can’t be attacked by this disease, other people still believe to various traditional preventions without having enough knowledge about medical prevention of sexually transmitted disease.
There are various ways people can use in preventing this disease. The best prevention of sexually transmitted disease is avoiding having sex from any person who has genital sores or sexually transmitted disease symptom(s), because the safest and most unprotected way in having sex is having it only with your partner. Other people also commonly use the following ways as their prevention of sexually transmitted disease:
- Use latex condoms while having sex-Condoms are very useful and effective in preventing disease or pregnancy, but once people use condoms while having sex, it means people have lost their trust and respect to the life itself.
- Use only your towels and underclothes-These objects are the most common spreading media for sexually transmitted diseases both bacteria and viruses.
- Test yourselves for HIV/AIDS-The test result will be very helpful in deciding the best way in preventing the disease.
- Keep away from drugs or alcohol abuse because most people with this case commonly fail in having safe sex. There are also other ways classified as prevention of sexually transmitted disease, even though some people consider the following ways as prevention from spreading STD to other people.
- Make sure that there is no any STD bacteria or virus in the body
- Ask for sexually transmitted disease treatment from a doctor
- Never have sex before get married to increase the safety level from being attacked by STD
- Do not continue having sex if there is a probability that there is STD bacteria or virus in the body
- Always get a routine STD check from the doctor
- Make sure that the sex partner also free from any risk from being attacked by STD
Other people may find other ways as their prevention of sexually transmitted disease, but the best way in keeping the disease away from everyone’s life is by not having sex until get married. This is important to make sure that people will have sex with the one they trust and love, especially after having STD test about any presence of STD bacteria or virus in their body.